Find the Best Personal Loan for Your Needs
- Information on Website: One of the best ways to gauge the quality of a loan and lender is through the quality of information on their website. The rule of thumb is that you should not have to give away personal information to get pertinent information. If you do, skip the company and move onto the next. You should have easy access to interest rates, loan terms and limits, charges and fees, and other pertinent information.
- Reputation: Look online to read what other previous customers have said about opening a loan with that lender. It would also prove beneficial to check with the Better Business Bureau to review the accreditations of the lender.
- Interest Rates: Aside from the quality of information on a website, the physical interest rate number is incredibly important. Compare each company’s interest rate with the national average and try to find a company that offers the lowest possible rate.
Questions to Ask Before Applying
Before you apply for a personal loan, it’s important that residents in Tulsa take the time to ask the proper questions. In our opinion, there are no silly questions in the personal finance field. If, at any point during your research, a question pops up, write it down it and add it to the following list. The truth is, the best way to gauge whether a company is worth your consideration is to see how they handle your very specific questions and case.
- What are the requirements for a personal loan?
- Do you have an origination fee or any entry fees?
- Do you have any early exit fees for paying your loan off early?
- What is your current interest rate?
- What is the true total cost of a personal loan with your company?
Are Payday and Title Loans the Same as Personal Loans?
No not really. A payday loan, or cash advance, is easier to get and has a shorter term(unless it’s a longer installment option) but higher fees and much higher interest than personal loans. The same is true for title loans with the addition of your car being used as collateral. While it is even possible to get these online loans same day you do need to be very cautious with these types of loans.
Personal Loans in Tulsa
Personal Loan Services
4946 E 21st St C, Tulsa, OK 74114, USA
3.1 / 5 Stars
Globe Loan Services
2806 E 11th St, Tulsa, OK 74104, USA
5 / 5 Stars
Western Finance Associates
7735 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74129, USA
4.8 / 5 Stars
5529-B E 41st St, Tulsa, OK 74135, USA
5 / 5 Stars
Christine has a solid background in personal finance as she spent the last eight years working at one of the biggest banks in the US. She managed her own team of financial advisors that helped hundreds of people with their financing needs. Her understanding of different financial products and loans helped her move up the ranks quickly after graduating with a degree in Business Administration.