Find the Best Personal Loan for Your Needs
The Factors of Personal Loans
In Colorado Springs, Colorado, given the size of the city, one can only imagine the options and opportunities that available in the personal loan industry. In light of this, it’s important consumers take the time to evaluate all of their options to secure the best possible personal loan lender and loan. In efforts to help you out during your research, we are here to share a few factors to keep in mind.
- Guarantees and Promises: The first factor to help evaluate different personal loan lenders is the idea of guarantees and promises. If any company that you are reviewing mentions any though of guarantees or promises, this is a red-flag and the company should be removed from your list. This is a volatile industry and the harsh truth is that there are NO guarantees or promises.
- Quality of Information: The second factor to help evaluate different personal loan lenders is by checking the quality of information on their website. The rule of thumb for this is that if consumers need to provide any personal information to receive information – the company is not worth it. In Colorado Springs, there are so many different companies that – a company that lacks information is a waste of time.
- Reviews and Accreditations: The last factor to help evaluate different personal loan lenders is to review the customer reviews and business accreditations. As far as reviews go, consumers can visit both social media and other review-based websites to learn more. As far as accreditations go, you will need to visit the company’s website, double check their promoted accreditations and do additional research on accreditation websites.
Asking the Proper Questions
Once you have found the best possible lenders that match your criteria and needs, it’s time to begin the communication process. In light of this, to weed through these companies at this stage in the process, it’s important to ask the proper questions. We have generated a list of five questions to help you get the ball rolling. If you have any questions, feel free to add them to the list!
- Why should I enroll in your personal loan program?
- What are your current interest rates?
- What would the total loan amount be with interest rates included?
- What are the requirements for approval?
- What are your fees and charges?
Are Payday and Title Loans the Same as Personal Loans?
No not really. A payday loan, or cash advance, is easier to get and has a shorter term(unless it’s a longer installment option) but higher fees and much higher interest than personal loans. The same is true for title loans with the addition of your car being used as collateral. Be very cautious with these types of loans.
Personal Loans in Colorado Springs
1508 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909, USA
4.1 / 5 Stars
1736 W Uintah St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
3.1 / 5 Stars
Check Into Cash
3659-36 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, USA
3.6 / 5 Stars
Omni Military Loans
3873, 3731 Drennan Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80910, United States
3.4 / 5 Stars
Robert is our in-house expert on personal loans and finance. He got an MBA, specializing in Finance, before joining the workforce. After working for multiple Fortune 500 companies in the past decade, he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table.
How Helpful was this Article?
Submit a Review
You must be logged in to submit a review.